Annual leave: are working years counted as "working years in the company" or "general working experience"?

They are counted as general working experience.

If an employee has worked at a company for 20 years, and wishes to switch companies, they should be able to apply for annual leave according to their general working experience. We advise the employee to clear this issue up with their new employer before signing the employment contract.

Scroll to Top