Employee management solutions for foreign SME’s in Hong Kong
In this article, HROne provides employee management solutions for foreign SME’s in Hong Kong:
- Employment Solutions/Employee Leasing
- Payroll and Mandatory Provident Fund
- Employee’s Compensation Insurance and Office Insurance
- Employer’s Tax Returns
- Audit and Taxation
One-Stop Solutions for companies having no legal entity in Hong Kong
When doing business in an environment or setting that you are not familiar with, you and your company can run into many challenges when first starting in an international market. These challenges can include how to handle different cultures in a business setting, abide by unfamiliar country laws, and learning different employee benefits laws in your new operating country in a timely manner
HROne’s services allow the small and medium-sized foreign companies in Hong Kong, to hire employees in Hong Kong, and support their management. HROne’s Employee Leasing/Employment services help the clients that have no legal entity or when a direct employment contract is not preferred. For legal entities in Hong Kong, HROne provides employee management services like Payroll & Mandatory Provident Fund and Employee’s Compensation Insurance and Office Insurance. Offloading the cumbersome administrative operational responsibilities to an experienced and licensed HR service provider like HROne allows your company to focus on its core business. This is very convenient, especially for small and medium-sized foreign companies in Hong Kong. As a result, it can boost your company’s performance as it liberates your team off the time-consuming weighty administrative tasks. HROne offers bilingual services and is directly able to provide its clients with the most professional and efficient services through its direct presence in Hong Kong.
Through these key services, we are committed to providing the best customer experience for our clients. Our highly experienced team with expertise in the local laws and policies of Hong Kong aims to provide the most reliable and professional services to our clients.
Employment solution/employee leasing
HROne Employee Leasing/Employment services allow the below foreign companies in Hong Kong to safely and legally hire employees in Hong Kong, when the client has no legal entity or where a direct employment contract is not desired or feasible. With this service, HROne directly signs the employment contract with the client’s employee and fulfills all administrative responsibilities as the employee’s legal employer in Hong Kong. HROne offers bilingual services and is directly able to provide its clients with the most professional and efficient services through its direct presence in Hong Kong.
HROne’s Employee Leasing/Employment solution includes the following:
- Employment Solutions/Leasing – leased employee signs employment contract with HROne and is working for and managed by the client
- Payroll and Mandatory Provident Fund
- Employees’ Compensation Insurance and Office Insurance
- Employer’s Tax Return
- Legal Support (in case of a labor dispute)
- Expense Reimbursement/Expense Claim
Hong Kong payroll and MPF
HROne offers customized and cost-effective end-to-end payroll management solutions for foreign small and medium-sized companies who have a legal entity in Hong Kong but prefer to focus on their core business.
HROne’s Hong Kong Payroll & MPF solution includes the following:
- Data collection
- Payroll calculation
- Payment delivery
- Payslips issuing
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) process management
- MPF policies maintenance and update
Employee’s compensation insurance and office insurance
- Vendor selection and recommendation
- Quotations evaluation
- Liaison with the client and insurance company
- Policy maintenance and updates
Employer’s tax returns
- Employer annual tax filing (IR56B), lodging objections and holdover claims
- Complete IR56E sheet for the new hires
- Complete IR56F sheet for the terminated employees
- Complete IR56G sheet for the employees on their leaving Hong Kong for good or for a substantial period of time
- Employment and dependent visa applications
- Initial Application
- Maintaining accounting books and records
- Preparing management accounts
- Advising on accounting policies and procedures
Audit and taxation
- Auditor’s report
- Profits tax filing
- Tax computation
Get Your Free Labor Cost Calculation Now!
If you are interested to know the labor cost details and calculation, please send your request to us. HROne consultants would help you to learn the labor cost calculation in Hong Kong for free.
The information contained in this article is valid on July 31st, 2017. For updated information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.