HROne may change these terms and conditions of use from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you accept any changes. These terms and conditions of use are effective from September 2nd 2011.
The term ‘HROne’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided within this website is intended for general reference only. Although HROne strives to deliver complete and accurate information, we provide no warranty or guarantee that the information is error free. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, trademarks, logos, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site are owned by third parties.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of HROne – © HROne 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Permission to use content that you provide
By providing your personal data, YOU give permission for HROne to use your data to fulfil a contract with you and for legally permitted reasons ONLY. As YOU are the rightful owner of the data, YOU can require HROne to update or correct any inaccurate data that concerns you. In compliance to GDPR, HROne strongly encourages you to report to US, conduct that you believe infringes your rights.
Data Subject Rights
- Right to Access
As the data subject, YOU have the right to access your personal data. In accordance to the GDPR, HROne will inform you of the purpose of processing and the legal basis for the processing your data.
- Right to rectify
As the data subject, YOU have the right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data that concerns you. In accordance to the GDPR, HROne will ensure your personal data is modified.
- Right to Erasure
As the data subject, YOU have the right to request that your personal data be erased. In accordance to the GDPR, HROne will ensure your data is destroyed securely.
YOU can enforce your GDPR rights provided you submit proof of your identity. This will ensure we respect your personal data and provide details only to YOU.
Please send email to [email protected], or call us on +86 21 52110025.