HRBP stands for Human Resources Business Partner. We offer full-time (more than 24 hours per week) and part-time (less than 24 hours per week), onsite (work in client’s office) and offsite HRBP (work remotely from home) per request and alignment.
With this service, client will have the delegated HRBP(s) from HROne. HROne guarantees quality, and assures a smooth transaction of any turnover for the assigned HRBP.
HRBP includes: HR related affairs (recruitment, payroll, training, performance appraisal, employee relations/ER communication, etc.) coordination, HR related data (roster, attendance & leaves, etc.) recording, HR related documents (employee documents, employment contracts, etc.) filing, HR vendor (recruitment firms, HR law firms, payroll firms, HR consulting firms, etc.) management, managing recruitment platforms and prescreen staff level candidates, employee onboarding and offboarding processing including employment contract signing.
*This service doesn’t include HR advisory, documents drafting, ER related communications. HRBP service is only open for HROne PEO clients.
Individual Annual Tax Return
- Guide the individual to prepare the documents.
- Translate the documents collected from outside China.
- Guide the individual to proceed the process online.
- Visit the tax bureau with the individual if the offline claim is required.
Work Visa Application
To work in China, foreigners are always required to hold work permits and residence permits. Such permits are city-based. The foreigner is required to work and live in the city where the permits are issued.
HROne work visa application service includes:
- Help the client to register on the service system for foreigners working in China.
- Apply for a work permit and residence permit.
- Renew work permit and residence permit.
- De-register work permit and residence permit.
We work with employers only.
- Align the job description (JD).
- Search the candidates.
- Shortlist the candidates by screening and interview. The candidate report is available for any shortlisted candidate.
- Arrange the interview between the client and candidates.
- Education and employment background check.
- Health check.
- Offer (package and other conditions) communication.
- Follow up on the performance of the probation period.
Corporate HR Legal Advisory
Our legal consultants not only have the lawyer certificates, but are also very experienced in HR. Our Corporate HR Legal Advisory includes:
- Perennial legal advisory
- Employee handbook drafting
- Legal documents including employment contract drafting
- Employee relations communication and cases (lay off, etc.) handling