HROne offers employment outsourcing solutions, also known as Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services or Employer of Record in Greater China.
Our PEO services are built for foreign companies whose business operations require to hire local or foreign employees in China. While all employment, HR, administrative and legal matters are outsourced to HROne, the end-client is able to have a physical presence in China without the need to set-up a legal entity.
The client customizes the employment package according to the given needs, while HROne focuses on all compliance and on-boarding aspects; giving the client the opportunity to concentrate on the main business operations.
All Employment Needs in One Service
Candidate search (optional)
Labor contract signature
Work visa processing
Income tax compliance
Employee social benefits
Bonus & commissions
A Competent Model to Expand in China
Want to know more about our services?
Call us at (+86) 21 5211 0025 or fill in the form below
On-board Staff in China in Record Time
Using PEO services to operate in the Chinese market
There are several situations in which foreign companies tend to outsource employment and use PEO solutions in China, including:
- Companies requiring to on-board local staff to handle ground operations (client meetings, sales support, supply management, etc) but the company strategy does not require the setup of a Representative Office or a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE).
- Foreign SME testing the Chinese market requiring to hire local staff for early market research, marketing activities and exploration.
- Companies with an overseas-based contractor they wish to base in China.
- Companies that intend to register an entity in China but want to hire staff in the interim period before formal establishment.
- The client company drafts the employees’ labor conditions (salary, bonus, benefits, leaves, etc.)
- Upon confirmation, HROne prepares a bilingual employment contract accordingly and in compliance with local labor laws.
- HROne signs the labor contract with the staff based in China.
- HROne issues an invoice to the client company with each employee’s detailed payroll cost estimation.
- Upon payment confirmation, HROne on-boards the staff members and completes all mandatory and administrative procedures, while the end-client can start managing the outsourced staff in China.
- On a monthly basis, upon client’s payment, HROne delivers the relevant salaries and pays all required taxes and social contributions to local authorities.
All payment and payroll details are accurately recorded and shared with you in a secure manner. HROne prides itself on its ability to provide a stress-free hiring process and HR outsourcing function for its clients.
HROne assists with contract renewal at the end of the employment contract; as well as handling contract termination procedures in accordance with local laws.
Efficient & compliant employment outsourcing
HROne makes hiring efficient, fast and flexible, while always ensuring local compliance:
- Hire both local and expatriate employees.
- There is no limit in the number of employees that can be hired in China.
- Chinese nationals can work from home office. We assist in providing work office location if required.
- We ensure that all employment is fully compliant with current Chinese laws and regulation.
- We maintain legal responsibility for hired staff.
- For domestic staff, the hiring process can be as fast as a few days. Hiring foreign employees requires a longer period due to the work visa application.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is not necessary to have a registered local entity to use our employment solutions. HROne hires employees on behalf of the client in compliance with local Chinese labor laws.