HR legal advisory in China
Managing day-to-day employee relations takes time and effort. That’s why we’ve customized our HR advisory service to your unique requirements, freeing up your time to focus on business operations.
HR legal advisory for your business in China
The laws and rules governing employment in China are constantly evolving. Employers and human resource professionals may find it challenging to keep up with changes in the national, and provincial laws. When an employee brings a claim against the organization, simple omissions might be costly.
Our team of local lawyers will provide you with HR advice and counsel to assist with all your HR issues in China, including labor disputes, negotiation, and communication with government authorities, arbitration, lawsuit, policies update, and provide HR templates.
Our legal consultants not only have lawyer certificates to operate in China, but they are also experienced in HR. Our corporate HR legal advisory service includes perennial legal advisory, employee handbook draft, legal documents draft, including the employment contract.
Top HR and Payroll Provider in China in 2021
Rewarded by Clutch as one of the top B2B companies in China for the unrivaled solutions provided and dedication to our clients.
How does HR legal advisory service can help your business in China?
Organizations functioning in a complex business environment like the Chinese one are subject to strict compliance and face new business difficulties as a result of rapid changes in business standards.
HR legal advisory is one of the most popular services in China that may help organizations by providing cost-effective and practical HR advice for personnel and labor issues.
Our lawyers will help you dealing with issues such as workplace codes of behavior, employment policies and procedures, labor disputes. Furthermore, we will oversee the execution of legal agreements such as labor contracts, employee handbooks, and service contracts to guarantee that they are carried out in accordance with the Chinese law.
Need help with HR legal advisory in China?
Our service in details
We have extensive experience consulting on a wide range of human resources challenges. We assist clients in all aspects of workforce management, enhancing their HR function and assisting them in achieving continuously superior results.
We can operate as part of an HR department, act as an HR consultant, or directly advise top management, and we deliver pragmatic answers, not simply legal advice.
In detail, we:
- Offer a recurrent HR legal advisory.
- Develop, verify, update and translate labor contracts, agreements, policies, employee handbooks, and documents related to arbitration and trial.
- Offer HR standard templates like employment contract or employee handbook.
- Help you to handle labor disputes.
- Handling, on your behalf, the issues arising from labor inspection, social insurance inspection, accumulation fund and law enforcement inspection.
- Help handle arbitration, a lawsuit in a labor dispute, and attend arbitration court.
- Develop solutions and implementation plans for you, in case of lay-off or other major employee relation issues.
- Communicate with government authorities on your behalf.